Yeah, this is gorgeous. Just the initial idea of the colors with the frames shaped like that, without the music is gorgeous. You have done great editing here.
great work! simple plucks of a basic instrument along with the ephemeral home movies highlighted by the vibrant colors is simply beautiful! and that's plenty. well done!
5 comments:
Absolutely beautifully brilliant!!
I think you did a good job with thr sound selection. I think it is simple and yet very powerful at the same time. good job.
Yeah, this is gorgeous. Just the initial idea of the colors with the frames shaped like that, without the music is gorgeous. You have done great editing here.
I can't even imagine how long this would take.
and I absolutely love that first image. All of the blocks in order, video playing. It's just beautiful.
great work! simple plucks of a basic instrument along with the ephemeral home movies highlighted by the vibrant colors is simply beautiful! and that's plenty. well done!
Post a Comment